The Sun News

Fire kills triplets, brother in Jigawa

NAN

A fire outbreak has killed Triplets and their brother in Hadejia town, Jigawa, according to the Spokesman of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps in the state, Mr  Adamu Shehu.

Shehu said, on Monday, that the fire was caused by a spark from an electric appliance.

He gave the names of the triplets as Hassan Sale, Hussain Sale and Muhusin Sale, and their elder brother, Aliyu Sale, all of the same family.

He said the incident occurred on Jan. 20 at about 10:45 p.m.

“On Jan. 20, at about 10:45 p.m, there was a fire disaster at the residence of one Alhaji Sale Tela of Tudun Tanda quarters in Hadejia town.

“The fire caused the death of triplets and their younger brother namely: Hassan Sale, Hussaini Sale, Muhsin Sale aged 5 and Aliyu Sale aged 2.

“It also consumed property worth of thousands of Naira.

“The causative agent we suspect is an electric spark from a water boiler,” the spokesman said.

He advised the public to exercise caution while handling electrical appliances, particularly during the Harmattan so as forestall fire outbreak.

Share

About author

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archive

July 2018
S M T W T F S
« Jun    
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  

Enquiries

Take advantage of our impressive statistics, advertise your brands and products on this site. Get in touch. For print/online adverts inquires: 09070051404

EDITOR

Online Editor: Aderonke Bello
Telephone: 08189015120
Email:  [email protected]

Share