By Vivian Onyebukwa

The grand finale of Nigeria’s biggest teen beauty pageant, which took place in the timber city of Sapele, Delta State,  was the climax of an intense one week of camping activities that involved leadership training, etiquettes, life soft skills, and entrepreneurship training.

Stephanie Oluebube Offordile emerged as the overall winner of the 2024 edition of Teen Queen Nigeria (TQN), in a fiercely contested competition that has high flying teenage beauties with brains and brawn.

The audience erupted with tumultuous applause, when delectably congenial and beautiful Stephanie Oluebube Offordile, representative from Enugu State, defeated six other beautiful teenagers to emerge the third edition winner.

The contestants, who came out in six appearances namely, traditional costumes, introduction, swim wears, fashion walk extravaganza, talents display and evening gowns, wowed the audience with their colourful displays.

Related News

The contest had Miss Blessing Ebbah, reigning Miss Africa United Nations, as head judge, while Miss Morayo Akinyomi, former beauty queen and  Medical Biochemist and Miss Confiance Oluebube Victor, outgoing Teen Queen Nigeria winner 2022, were co-judges.

Miss Stephanie Oluebube Offordile, will represent Nigeria at Teen Queen International, later in the year.

Nigeria’s King of Queens and National Director of Teen Queen Nigeria, Gwendolyn Elohor Tagbarha, and her team members ensured that the very best amongst the beautiful, talented and intelligent teens, emerged the overall winner.

While speaking to the media on how the winners emerged,  Gwendolyn Tagbarha, stated that like the first two editions, 70 per cent scores was taken right from the auditions, home task assignments, behavioural assessment, hard work, attitude, and camp activities. All were put together and submitted to the judges while their stage performances during the grand finale has the other half of 30 per cent.

In addition to representing Nigeria at an International pageant, the winner also walked home with the sum of N300,000 in cash, amongst other prizes, while Angel Obinwunne, (Teen Imo), 1st Princess, Jewel Enobong Akpan, (Teen Akwa Ibom), 2nd Princess, walked home with N200,000, and N100,000 in cash, respectively.