The Sun News
NairaBet advert
angelica-sungirl

Name: Angelica G. Phone: 08123186873

About author

17 Comments

1. Paul kc November 23, 2012 at 9:55 am

Angelica why shld ur husband allow u 2 appear in dis platform?…..hmmmm na u know o. so hw ur children?

2. Kelechi okorafor November 23, 2012 at 10:02 am

Are u posting sungirls or sunwomen. Pls hw old are u, if below 35 i’m interested.

3. Smile Mosco November 23, 2012 at 10:56 am

Mama Ngozi, na wetin u come here come do? I go tell ur husband.

4. Agwu November 23, 2012 at 11:02 am

your breast is too big for this sun girl show and I will tell your mama at village about this ugly thing .

5. Sir nwabufo okoye ksji November 23, 2012 at 11:19 am

Nne, ar u frustrated or what? I did not see anytin good in ur dressing. I rest my case

6. Umar Ali November 23, 2012 at 2:00 pm

Are you people saying she married with children and she appear like this?

7. Omo November 23, 2012 at 3:27 pm

Angelica, don’t mind this haters, you are are a beautiful
    Africa Queen, your boobs are compliment to ur beauty.
    ” Omu Siki siki ni iyi Obirin” SUNNY ADE

8. Naijaman November 23, 2012 at 4:09 pm

What da f*ck!

9. Emma November 23, 2012 at 4:30 pm

I love her outfit. They just rubbish,it is a life. Just not.

10. Ejiofor777 November 23, 2012 at 4:36 pm

I think and say am of the opinion that any Girl or lady to make a head way in SUN GIRL she must be God fearing at all time please do not / stop bring shame to your family and the name of your Father and mother,

11. Ejiofor777 November 23, 2012 at 4:42 pm

This very December we shall call all the Girls and Big ladies who appeared in SUN GIRL in a direspectable to come to the town gathering to explain to us and thier family why they did so , i rest my case with the world from the wisest Man ever lived FATHER SOLOMON, fEAR god AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS.

• Ejiofor777 November 23, 2012 at 4:45 pm

Correction:Disrespectfuul and GOD to the fomer

• Deca November 24, 2012 at 12:46 am

@ THE MAN, I thought you are Mr Know All. You were correcting Ejifor777, calling him names. You have just revealled that you are the primary “schoold” drop out. “Judge not that you will not be judged”. Or better still, Ffirst take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye”.

12. lazman November 23, 2012 at 5:09 pm

True African Queen you are Agelica!At least you are real. Most sungirls are all fake. Flaunt your real gifts from God.As to the haters,they are either not man enough to handle a beauty like you or too blind to see.You go girl!

13. pastor November 23, 2012 at 5:10 pm

OBARA EMMA THIS PAGE IS SUN WOMAN NOT SUN GIRL NNE I DEY THE THING OOO I WISH I AM YOUR HUBBY

14. chuzzy November 23, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Mama bomboy are u waiting for som1 to tell u that u breast has become bathroom slippers y do u keep on dashing it to boy\married men free of charge, now u are doing xmas advert\bonanza for who, public toilet shame on u

15. Oliver December 1, 2012 at 1:18 am

L love her gaint boobz…. Dat jst my taste n wat I’ve bn looking for to sick n tit bang dem….. Nice one