The Sun News
NairaBet advert
Ese Oruru

ESE’S LETTER (UNEDITED): PLS READ & REPLY ME INUSA

Dear, Inusa how are you? I hope you are fine and all is well with you? Please don’t be annoyed by these words but I think it is best for the both of us. Please please please don’t be annoyed I beg of you Inusa, maybe every­one just have to say the truth.
I want to start by saying thank you for everything if accepted, thank you yanzu, I would say I now know what is going on which you never wanted to tell me but I will say that is not fair.
When I started selling here, I met Abubakar who once told me that he had fellings for me but I can never send because I did not have fellings for him, so I turned him down. Then again I met Genedu and I also turned him down. Now, it is Dantata which everybody knows that he loves me dearly but I find a lot of faults in him and don’t love him back. He has done his best to stay down and beg about one year now, if I am right, I will never lie to you Inusa. Dantata has been begging me to love him back but as soon as I wanted to fall for him you came back into my life. I still know that Dantata is still waiting for me only if I will accept him.
Inusa I now know that you also love me and I have decided to love you back. I love you Inusa but sometimes I do think Dantata is still seeking. My name as know by myself is RITA and my main problem is that if I love you (Inusa) and you also love me what will become of us. You once told me you like me more than anyone else, but now I have seen how far you have gone in this case because it is very serious to me.
You asked me to help you in just three ways in which you said:
Follow me to my village – Kano State
Leave your religion for mine – Christian & Muslim
It is only you I love and no other person
I have already accepted the first quest then while decide to tell me that you cannot take me along with you the same day it is very unfair. Inusa why, just tell me why you decide to be unfair.
Well Inusa there were many other Hausa boys who asked for friendship but did not get it. I had so many people who I have lived with do you know what it means to live the people you had lived with for 13 good years of life.
Think on me Inusa please
I beg of you Inusa please
Think on me
My heart bit immediately or anytime I see you if you know how much I love you you will not think about hurting my fellings
I still stand by you Inusa, yeallo yellow my best colour but one question who made you think.
I write this because I am sick and tired of this baldadash I hear everyday.
You should know this Genedu, Abubakar, Saidu are humans for crying out loud. Inusa to conclude this, taught you can solve this problem by just one thing.
Your address and your phone number, maybe if we have to go one by one we shall do just that.
No matter what happens I still love you Inusa
No matter what the case may be I still love you Inusa
From yours dearly Rita a.k.a Ese

About author

17 Comments

1. Jamil 19th March 2016 at 1:49 am

This letter couldn’t have been written by a 14year old girl. Read through the lines and you’ll notice that someone is trying to make an accusation.

2. Olayiwola Sodiq Aramide 19th March 2016 at 5:43 am

This means Eze also cause the incident.

3. ibrahim mustapha 19th March 2016 at 5:59 am

Hun!
    This is magnanimous..

4. onoja friday 19th March 2016 at 6:56 am

I think the truth about this Ese’s saga has begin to unveil. Waiting to hear more.

5. EMMANUEL AMAIZU 19th March 2016 at 6:56 am

This is story, my prayer is that thesame fate must come upon who soever is manipulating this IJN

6. Austine 19th March 2016 at 7:06 am

This love is unbreakable

7. danokiz 19th March 2016 at 7:56 am

If anybody believe ESE wrote this he/she will believe anything.they just want distort fact.many mask need unveil @ ese gate

8. pascal 19th March 2016 at 8:03 am

Nonsense. I just see a result of poor upbringing or a precocious child. Whichever it is. I don’t have much to say.

9. wodofmouf 19th March 2016 at 8:05 am

Why are people so wicked that devil himself will reel in envy. If this should be unedited version of Ese’s letter to Inusa, then kudos to our educational system that churn out graduates cannot read this letter by JS3 student. A discerning mind will always see the holes to numerous to mention in the purported letter. However whatever should be the case, Inusa like a vulture should be ostracized from other diaries to prevent their contamination. The author of this make belief woefully failed in h/is duty for failing to understand that Edr cannot enter into relationship with Inusa without the consent of her parents.

10. Anselem Ejukwa 19th March 2016 at 8:39 am

This is purely fabricated to suit the atrocious act. From all indications it could not be established that it was ESE that wrote this letter. The Northerners should stop hiding under the guise that their brother is the President to commit all forms of atrocities against other tribes. The doctrine of Islam has nothing to do with converting someone into Islam by force.

11. FALALU ALIYU AHMAD SHANONO 19th March 2016 at 10:10 am

IS BETTER TO LEAVE THEM TO COUNTINEUN LOVING EACH OTHER.

12. Ademola Oyagbile 19th March 2016 at 10:35 am

This is to me a set up somewhere . This letter seems too advanced for Eze . The English in this letter is too advanced for Eze .

13. Emma 19th March 2016 at 11:43 am

A girl of her age can not write so long a letter. The write-up was much articulated. The author of such forgery has deceived himself and not the public.
    Shame on him.

14. anonymous 19th March 2016 at 1:38 pm

hmmm speechles

15. John Dash Lazing 19th March 2016 at 3:41 pm

I am just so curious to know the academic qualification of this teenager that could composed such a letter with little grammatical errors.
    Huh. This can be another dimension to this story line

16. prince hubert 19th March 2016 at 6:01 pm

Hhahahahaha,the devil is a liar,and its obvious mischief makers are at work here inorder to subvert justice. I stand to be corrected that this very girl cannot write this kind of letter,neither can the rapist read and understand same. But a sure way out will be to simply interview this girl and see her command of English language or better still ask her to write down her experience with this monster,and the cookies will surely crumble. Anyway,this man’s legal team is trying,but we are not deceived.

17. Ebuka Amaechi 19th March 2016 at 7:56 pm

D Rita or Ese Oruru Kidnap or abduction is direct consequence of lack of adquate parental care or monitor of their Child-ren movement due to pursuit of money, which heartless criminals & wolves like Yinusa exploited to deteriment of gulible & under age girls in society.!!!